The following are documents that help us plan specifically where we should be working in the watershed. The documents describe in detail the sub-watersheds of the South Santiam basin and describe actions necessary to enhance and restore the health of the watershed.
- South Santiam Watershed Assessment, completed by E&S Environmental Chemistry, 2000 (PDF)
- Thomas Creek Mainstem Assessment Report, completed by Russel Langshaw, 2003 (PDF)
- Santiam Basin Fish Passage Barrier Prioritization, taken from Master’s Thesis from Eric Andersen, 2010 (PDF)
- BLM Hamilton Creek Watershed Analysis (PDF)
- BLM Crabtree Creek Watershed Analysis (PDF)